Monday, November 30, 2009

A Lady Gaga Christmas

I don't typically post twice in a day, but this offer is just so amazing that I needed to share. Today, Amazon.com is promoting a special Lady Gaga song "Christmas Tree" in time for the holiday season. It's free.

I'm going to allow you a moment to let the gravity of this situation sink in.

You can get a LADY GAGA song.

For. Free.

OMFG!!!

The lyrics, btw, are an undeniable masterpiece of human expression. I feel confident saying that this song is the greatest achievement of Art in all the millennia of human existence. From crude cave drawings, to Greek sculpture, to Beethoven and Mozart, to Andy Warhol, to the culminating pinnacle of creation with Lady Gaga. I don't want to give it all away, but some of the most poignant phrases include:

"Ho. Ho. Ho. Under the mistletoe. Yes, everybody knows we will take off our clothes, yes, if you want us to we will."

Also, "Oh oh, it's Christmas. My Christmas tree's delicious." I think this is symbolism, but I can't be sure.

The entire thing culminates with some dude who sounds like a cheap version of T-Pain yelling "Space Cowboy" over and over again. This has quickly become the new standard by which all Christmas music will be compared against.

1 comment:

shiva said...

caught in bad bromance

ra ra ah ah aah

ra ma ma ma maah