Thursday, November 26, 2009

5-Year UVA Reunion

I was the fortunate recent recipient of the renown, award-winning, and world-class UVA alumni magazine. My delicate fingers quivering with joy like Michael J. Fox on a cocaine high, I was flipping through the pages when I saw an ad for the upcoming 5-year reunion for the class of 2005. Naturally, I went to the website and pre-registered immediately.

During the registration process, there is a section where you can enter the name of your spouse and any children. Naturally, I put "Andrea Leung" as my spouse and "Shoa" and "David" as my two children. Hahaha! Isn't that funny? Can you imagine if Shoa and David really were siblings?! Man, that would be so weird if Shoa had some creepy, unnaturally close relationship with her brother. I know that's a ridiculous thought, but it's still hilarious to speculate...

And as a parting thought, Happy Thanksgiving. I'm going to gorge on more leftovers and pumpkin pie, then pass out. If anyone hears me giggling in my sleep, it's because I'm dreaming of all the starving African children.

1 comment:

Writer said...

Two posts tagged in my honor, eh Connor?