Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Upstaging the bride and groom? No big deal.

I'm going to a wedding in September. "Oh, Connor!" you might say. "Going stag to a wedding... again?!"

Haha. No, you cruel blog-stalking bitches. I'm not going stag. Not this time!! I'm going with a stone cold fox. I'm not even sure what her name is. She's some pretty young thing that I picked up at a local Greyhound bus station.

She came to the big city with a head full of smiles and a pocket full of dreams. But soon her luck ran out, so she started exotic dancing just to make ends meet. After a week long vodka bender, she woke up in the bus station where our fates intersected.

Sure, she's not exactly the type that you take home to momma, but whatever. I like her. Anyways, here's a picture of us. We're cute. Cuter than you, in any case. Burn!