Monday, August 31, 2009

Bess, I have failed you

Sweet Christ. For all my planning, I have failed you Bess Rogers. NOOOOOO!

I went on iTunes just now and I saw that my customer review was posted. But wait, why wasn't my post the number one comment? It was the most recent, so it should probably be at the top. But then I realized...

ALL THE OTHER REVIEWS GAVE HER FIVE STARS AND I ONLY GAVE HER FOUR!

I was so stingy! DAMNIT! I just thought that people sometimes give too many stars. And while I felt that her album was good, it wasn't "Five stars" good. I mean, the songs were all amazing, but some of them weren't the type that I would like to listen to every other day. Please forgive me, Bess. I didn't mean it.

1 comment:

Connor said...

Apparently, Suzie has marked my review as "Not helpful." She'll look back later in life and realize this is why we eventually divorced...