Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday: Mission Accomplished!

My big accomplishments today? Well, first you should know that I'm sick so I spent all day laying on the couch in sweats, chugging DayQuil until I got lightheaded, and slowly eating everything in my fridge. Gretchen is even making me homemade chicken noodle soup. But, we were about to discuss my major accomplishments today so let's not get sidetracked. Even though I'm an invalid laying in my sick misery (which my mother is convinced is swine flu, naturally) I can still achieve giddy heights.

So today I... updated my facebook profile! I added "Dexter" to my favorite shows. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY... I changed the order of the shows so that each show was on its own separate line. For example, I don't want "Flight of the Conchords" to display as:

"Flight of the"
"Conchords"

I've been attempting to make this happen for like 8 months, but it was too hard so then I gave up. But today there's one less major life goal that I need to accomplish before I turn 30.

2 comments: