Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Template... FOR MY LIFE

Happy Saturday, bitches! I've started this day with a new blog template! I like it for the moment, but we'll see how it fares in the long run. And I'm also getting my new apartment today! So it's a gorgeous day full of new beginnings.

You know what strikes me as weird? The people in Seattle are super laid back, but they also guzzle maybe 4 cups of coffee per day. Seriously, how do they manage that? I've only been here a few weeks and my daily coffee consumption has jumped from one cup per day to two. Late in the afternoon after I've chugged my second giant cup, I start getting a little twitchy and I have to realllly watch the engineering decisions I'm making when my boss is around:

Me: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! Brackets look good! Fly them!
Boss: (Raises eyebrow)
Me: Or... Ummm, maybe we should test them first.
Boss: (Nods approvingly)
Me: (menacingly under breath) But they better fucking pass that test or else I'm coming to find you. Hear me?

No comments: