Monday, October 26, 2009

The most important decision EVER made...

Today I was on the intertubes surfing the interwebs, when I came across a product that stopped me cold in my tracks. I sad there, eyes transfixed on my computer screen. I knew right then what true love is. What people talk about when they realized that a piece of them has always been missing... but now you are finally complete.

Yes, today I have ordered a Snuggie (also known as a Slanket). This is probably the crowning achievement of my entire existence.

But as I was filling out the order form, I was suddenly paralyzed by indecision. What color Snuggie should I order? Royal Blue? Sage Green? Burgundy? I needed help from those closest to me. I sent out a mass text to every single person in my phone that said "Help! Emergency! Please call me ASAP!"

Apparently, people aren't that concerned about me because only two people responded. Anyways, through long deliberation and a length "Pro vs. Con" list, I decided to go with Royal Blue. Here's an advanced computer simulation depicting how I might look in the throes of ecstasy, wrapped in my Snuggie:


3 comments:

Writer said...

Your fingernails are impeccable.

shiva said...

hooray for night cheez

polipop! said...

you look cute in royal blue. wanna snuggle?