Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Attitude (and icon) changes

A new chapter of my life is about to begin. I was a caterpillar, and soon I will be a butterfly! Actually, I'm terrified of butterflies (seriously), so maybe I'm a moth. Not a gross moth that eats your sweaters. A beautiful and mysterious one that soars courageously into the dark night like... Like Batman.

I feel like we're getting too hung up on this "caterpillar" metaphor.

Basically, I need something to symbolize my rebirth. And what's more perfect than a new blog icon?! (That's a rhetorical question, btw, so please don't leave comments informing me what's actually better.) Before I was an evil red robot:






But now I'm a friendly red robot! Well, I guess his expression is more "apathetic". Perhaps he's pensive? It's kind of tough to read robot emotions. That's why they tend to just scream out exactly how they're feeling, e.g. "MASTER, I HAVE GAINED THE ABILITY TO LOVE."

No comments: